TRASLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR OWN LANGUAGE

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Gadget creado por www.Vivirsencillamente.com

viernes, 10 de agosto de 2012

Greg explains it all


Hello 3eeks!
 on the GMD3-TV we have a section called as the title says "Greg explains it all" for us (People who are really intrested in every single step our boys take)

If you haven´t seen the videos yet, I have to ask you what the hell are you waiting for?


there are two videos: (Two episodes)

In the first one is about Greg´s fitness diet and how is he keep fit (and take our breath out)

here it is the video

Second episode is about The olympic games (Which I really love) and I have to say that they have published a video really nice with all the pictures you uploaded for them cuz of the olympic games thing  *_____* they are dedicated artists but I have to say that we are dedicated Fans, I love you all!!

And here it is your Olympic gallery  video *_*


Always yours


Fadua<3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Here you can leave your comment/ aquí puedes dejar tu comentario

Thank you all /Gracias a Todos!
I LOVE YOU