TRASLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR OWN LANGUAGE

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Gadget creado por www.Vivirsencillamente.com

jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2012

Fan Video 2. 3eek International Armys

 

hello there!
1. I have to say we have a traductor at the top of the page, so you can translate the blog to your own language.

2, this is the second fanvideo we do! Actually I feel so proud cuz there are loads of 3eeks who joined it, seriously you´re amazing.

If I missed your pic, just tweet me and I will change all the video!

Thank you for everything! again and enjoy it <3

P.D Thanks to Carol for helping me and to Eloi for spreading the voice!

Fadua<3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Here you can leave your comment/ aquí puedes dejar tu comentario

Thank you all /Gracias a Todos!
I LOVE YOU