Well after all your lovely comments on twitter I just had the need to say how amazing you are so I´m gonna post few of em! We know that the idea to ask the radios to play their music in the radio, but without your hashtag we would be nothing! so basically here are few tweets we get after
the first play of district3 in the radios (10-01-2012)
THE FIRST TIME IN THE WHOLE WORLD OH MY DISTICT 3!
The fact that we get messages from not only spanish people but international fans..... awww its the cutest thing ever! we love you seriously!
we still fangirling, and we dont watch tv anymore, but we´re always closer to the radio, so we can listen to them! we´ve been hashtaging for more than 1 week from 21.00 to 23.00 we´re so proud, cuz they´ve been played in the best radio stations in spain Europa F.M and los 40 Principales!also Happy FM decided to do it! its lovely to fangirl with all of you.
Fadua<3




No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Here you can leave your comment/ aquí puedes dejar tu comentario
Thank you all /Gracias a Todos!
I LOVE YOU