TRASLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR OWN LANGUAGE

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Gadget creado por www.Vivirsencillamente.com

sábado, 5 de octubre de 2013

Michael Pearson . Paint My Heart

Girls! 

Im glad to say that Micky, the ex member of GMD3 or District 3, still singing!!! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS FANGIRLING?? 

I bet Im not the only one. He´s voice is perfect. He´s talent and how seriously he takes it, is just ,,,, its an inspiration. 


Here it is the video lyrics of his original song, paint my heart. (I wish I can paint it with love) 



I really want you to listen to this song, there are too much feelings overthere I can feel them. oh boy, I love him. 

 

Always yours, 

Fadua <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Here you can leave your comment/ aquí puedes dejar tu comentario

Thank you all /Gracias a Todos!
I LOVE YOU