TRASLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR OWN LANGUAGE

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Gadget creado por www.Vivirsencillamente.com

jueves, 14 de junio de 2012

Naked GMD3

Hello theere!! this post is specially dedicated to one of my best-twitter- friends @Ms_JoyousPsych 
Actually she created a Picture, where the boys are sooo sexy (I´ll post it later) 


Dan´s sexy feet (his best feature as he said on Dan in the chair video) 
And Micky´s Informal beard makes him soo sexy, you know? he looks much more mature
and yeaah finally the kissable Greg´s lips OMG! you have to see them ................... soo yeah I´m not gonna make you wait anymore! just see the picture
 

yeaah man! they are sooo sexy ! 


Can you help us to make the guys see it? 

It would be great! 


Fadua<3

2 comentarios:

  1. They all look really sexy!! ;) hahahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh yeesss! hahaha I love the way they are dressed up, they have a great designer hahaha (;

    ResponderEliminar

Here you can leave your comment/ aquí puedes dejar tu comentario

Thank you all /Gracias a Todos!
I LOVE YOU