TRASLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR OWN LANGUAGE

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Gadget creado por www.Vivirsencillamente.com

domingo, 17 de junio de 2012

Stepping in the 3eekend

Hello guys!
The boys have alredy told us what are they going to do on their weekend... in our language we gonna call it 3eekend (= So yeah! feel free to join their idea and upload your videos on youtube  and Tag the links to the guys on their official Twitter! @GMD3music (and don´t forget to follow their personal accounts) we are almost 24000 GMD3eeks, It´s amazing isn´t it??

Here I go, I´m gonna upload all their videos but you also can see them on their channel (Dont forget to SUSCRIBE)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Here you can leave your comment/ aquí puedes dejar tu comentario

Thank you all /Gracias a Todos!
I LOVE YOU