TRASLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR OWN LANGUAGE

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Gadget creado por www.Vivirsencillamente.com

viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

District 3 Show 2 The X Factor

Heello 3eeks!

Well obioulsy I have not much to say... Last sunday District 3 music were on the Bottom 2 ... OMG! crashing news! I have never thought they will be there cuz basically they are the best!

Well that would help them to give their best this week... are you excited? cuz I reaaally am!
If you havent seen yet the video here it is !

Omg their sad faces when they were on the Bottom 2 made me reaally wanna cry. Such a dreadfull expirience, dor them and for us 3eeks.

Have to leave you now! New posts are coming!!
Fadua<3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Here you can leave your comment/ aquí puedes dejar tu comentario

Thank you all /Gracias a Todos!
I LOVE YOU