TRASLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR OWN LANGUAGE

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Gadget creado por www.Vivirsencillamente.com

lunes, 1 de octubre de 2012

GMD3 GONNA CHANGE THEIR NAME

Hello 3eek world:

Sad news for us, as every single 3eek on planet earth knows, GMD3 have to change their name, and Do you now why?
Unbelievable, but true there is a PipeLine factory in the US which has the same name: GMD3 ... well I will never gonna see a pipeline is same way.


I mean, I have never imagined that a pipeline would destroy me emotionally. When TXF published on their twitter they have news for us 3eeks I was like GREAT! our boys have started the competition in a good way...

Now they have to change their name, which actually sucks I know.... they have said that new 3eeks can remember their name.... well I just have a question ... Do YOU THINK YOU ARE A 3EEK AND YOU DON´T EVEN REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE MUSIC BAND THAT YOU LOVE? are you serious??

I´m sorry I can´t be objective! As I have said hunderd of times all new 3eeks are very welcome and all veteran 3eeks try to help them as much as we can.... Just go on twitter and see how nice we are (I´m not arrogant, it´s just the truth). But please .... answer me, why you think is so complicated?


My sister studied Law and economics and I asked her about that issue, and I have important news for you  
1. IT´S NOT ILLEGAL TO HAVE THE SAME NAME if you are not the same kind of factory, I mean:
GMD3 are a music band and the other GMD3 are a pipelines factory ... they are different companies soo there is no problem about the name.

2. I saw all the propositions that you made and bloody hell, I think they are the most awful names ever ... Butterfly3effect, are you F*cking kidding me?
3. Im completly against that change... they will always be my GMD3 =( and I´m pretty sad for that ...
If you wanna more info. Just ask me I´m on @GMD3SpainOffic  with two other mates Carol and Grace ! 
Thanks for the support RT and Interactions! It means soo much! 


Fadua<3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Here you can leave your comment/ aquí puedes dejar tu comentario

Thank you all /Gracias a Todos!
I LOVE YOU