TRASLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR OWN LANGUAGE

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Gadget creado por www.Vivirsencillamente.com

sábado, 29 de septiembre de 2012

Xfactor GMD3 PREFORMANCE ON Judge´s House

Hello 3eeks!


I have no words to descrive how amazing they were!
I really feel in tears cuz of their INCREDIBLE (yeah In capital letters) preformance.... I mean... ahh I just fangirled too much!
I felt in love with Micky I swear! omg! he makes every song very special.

They were INSANE, yeah yeah SUCH A Virus! Reaally feel glad and proud for calling me a 3eek !!

You didn´t see it! BLOODY HELL!! what are you waiting for??

check it out !

They are cute, stylish and sing fantastic.... their name is GMD3 but for me their are Perfection

Fadua<3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Here you can leave your comment/ aquí puedes dejar tu comentario

Thank you all /Gracias a Todos!
I LOVE YOU