TRASLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR OWN LANGUAGE

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Gadget creado por www.Vivirsencillamente.com

martes, 4 de septiembre de 2012

GMD3 SPANISH 3EEKS

Hi ladies and Gentelmen!

Firstable thank you all for reading all this pointless info. that I publish here! you all are amaaazing I swear!

and let´s go to the important news!


we the spanish 3eeks ( @GMD3spainOffic)  gonna make some promo in Barcelona and Madrid for our guys! @GMD3music.

Its reaally important for us to make them well-known here in Spain sooo yeah! here we go.


to keep informed about it just keep reading the blog! I will publish all the pictures later ;) while you´re waiting for it you can enjoy this Greg´s pic (Capitan America or super Man??? )

 
Love you all 

Fadua <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Here you can leave your comment/ aquí puedes dejar tu comentario

Thank you all /Gracias a Todos!
I LOVE YOU