TRASLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR OWN LANGUAGE

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Gadget creado por www.Vivirsencillamente.com

sábado, 1 de septiembre de 2012

3ism Day- 31/08/2012

Hello 3eeks!!

This year We ended August with a 3ismDay. I really loved it. If you hadn´t the chance to join it, here its a little summarise. Enjoy it xx

Firstable they published the future 3 rules that will rule the world (you can find them just down this post ^^)

then they published a reaaally cute pic jbwsdkjewlf
 

(Am I the only one who thinks that Micky is the mouse? :3 ) with this picture they officially started the 3ismDay  

#2 Greg´s Playlist on Spotify ---> choose your faveourite one you have 39 min of amazing music, and Always remember: IT´S THE MUSIC THAT GREG WEST LIKE AND LISTEN jakcslswckf <3 

Brokenhearted Karmin

Simply Amazing Trey Songz

Suspicious Minds Elvis Presley

Greatest Day Take That

Doin' Just Fine - Soul Solution Radio Version Boyz II Men

4 Years Old Chris Brown

Barbie Girl Aqua

Party Hard / Cadillac (Interlude) featuring Sevyn Chris Brown

Happy Birthday Stevie Wonder


(I have to accept that the first song is not that good, I don´t like it =$)



if you want to know more, keep checking the blog.

Fadua<3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Here you can leave your comment/ aquí puedes dejar tu comentario

Thank you all /Gracias a Todos!
I LOVE YOU