TRASLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR OWN LANGUAGE

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Gadget creado por www.Vivirsencillamente.com

jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2013

DISTRICT 3. Greg & Dan Making music

Hello beautiful 3eeks!

First of all thank you for keep visiting my blog!
second and more important!!!!

There are news about Greg and Dan... and I know that you have news about them everyday through the social media! But wait, Have you alredy seen the new video that greg uploaded to instagram??


Yess! they are doing some music... without Micky but whatever it´s music guys! and even when they split up, which is very sad... It still the same essence, the same boys, the same voices and the same talent!

So yeah guys, just in case you haven´t seen their video, I´ll let you the link so you can watch it!

Luv you guys! 


Fadua<3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Here you can leave your comment/ aquí puedes dejar tu comentario

Thank you all /Gracias a Todos!
I LOVE YOU