So basically wanna say that even when Micky is working in his solo project we have active also Dan and Greg and guys! I´m loving it.
I reeally loved "The story of my life" reaaally beautiful. I think Greg´s voice is just out of this world. Wonderful seriously <3 If you haven´t watched it yet, I´ll link you to the video, so yeah, here we go
Second new, we have an other cover. The boys decided to wish us a Merry little chrismas (in my case a really little one, which makes me wanna cry) so here we go with the second cover and which actually hit 5k views! keep it going 3eeks! you know you love them <3
I prefer the first one, but It still amazing video and yeah from Spain guys have an amazing chrismas everybody.
Love you all,
Fadua<3
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Here you can leave your comment/ aquí puedes dejar tu comentario
Thank you all /Gracias a Todos!
I LOVE YOU